A Brazilian Kombi Welcome & Help

Please use this topic for technical questions only
Bitte benutze dieses Forum nur für technische Fragen

A Brazilian Kombi Welcome & Help

Beitragvon sparkysteve » Mi 24. Feb 2016, 14:41

Hi,

I have a Brazilian Kombi T2c (2004 Air-cooled). I know it's Brazilian and a Bus BUT i's still from South America!

I know this is a forum for a Mexican Beetle BUT I was wondering if I could ask for some help?

I am like you and struggle with the lack of information from vehicles from VW Brazil or VW Mexico and have an issue with my fuel injection Flat 4.

The Kombi uses a MP9 ECU but its a slightly more advanced version of the Digifant.

I am having trouble with the following Fault code:

00533 - Idle Speed Regulation

10-00 - Adaptation Limit Not Reached

It is similar to the Beetle code as well.

I am unable to perform basic settings as this fault code is always comes back even after a clear (If I clear at higher RPM it clears and does not come back for some time but not enough)

Do you have any ideas how to do Basic settings with such a fault code?

Do you know any other causes of this code?

I have tried and found NO Vacuum leaks. All sensors (MAP etc) are correct. ISCV is working but rpms drop a little Before coming to an idle.

Thanks

Steve
sparkysteve

Re: A Brazilian Kombi Welcome & Help

Beitragvon RedRat » Do 25. Feb 2016, 10:27

Hi Steve,

did you reset the errors ? I had most of the times errors due to lack of batterypower. Most of the errors disapperead after beeing cleared once.

Regards,
Alex
RedRat

Re: A Brazilian Kombi Welcome & Help

Beitragvon sparkysteve » Do 25. Feb 2016, 13:41

RedRat hat geschrieben:Hi Steve,

did you reset the errors ? I had most of the times errors due to lack of batterypower. Most of the errors disapperead after beeing cleared once.

Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have reset the fault codes in VCDS. They clear BUT it then comes straight back at idle. If I hold revs rpm to about 1200 (Spec is 850-950) it clears and stays clear.

If I then try to do a basic setting it does not work as idle rpm is too high. If I let it idle the fault code returns then I cannot do basic setting as fault code is present. Catch 22.

Battery voltage is fine. Its just will not clear at idle.

Steve
sparkysteve

Zurück zu TECHNICS - TECHNIK